When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Condolences to tuner Roland Harrigin on the passing of his wife

When Steel Talks extends condolences to ace tuner Roland Harrigin and family on the passing of his wife Jan.

Views: 1119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Condolences Roland,stay strong.

Sincere Condolences to you and your family . When a loved one passes away at Christmas time its always so difficult for us . I pray that God will grant you the Peace and Comfort at this time. Blessings.

Yo  Roland,  may she RIP and the Lord take her soul.  Deepest condolences to you and the rest of the family. paddy  corea Vinci Starlift/DespersUSA..

My Condolences to Roland and his entire family on Jan passing God Blessing keep strong.

Good Lord! ...  This was totally unexpected. Stay strong Roland and thanks for all your support. May God bless her soul.

Brian

Deepest condolences to you and the rest of the family. I pray that God will grant you the Peace and Comfort at this time.Stay strong.

Roland you are a very strong man and I know you will leave everything in God's hands this sad news is a

big shock to me but the Lord knows best. My condolences to your family and friends for this Great LOSS.

Jan was one of the nicest persons I've ever meet, may she RIP.

So very sorry to hear of Jans' passing. Our condolences go out to Roland and the entire family from us all here at Panwaves Steel Orchestra in Cambridge, Ont. Canada.

Sincere condolences to you Roland and the rest of your family on the passing of your wife,Jan. May she rest in Peace.

Hi Roland
Please accept my most heartfelt condolences. My prayers are with you and your family.
Lennox Borel

My condolence to you and your family in this time of grief. stay strong my brother.

On behalf of the Goddard family, our sincerest condolences to the Harrigan family, on the passing of their loved one. May you be given the strength needed at this time of your loss, and may her Spirit continue to Rise In Peace! 

Ghost.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service