Replies

• Thumbs down to wiadca for not streaming the pan-a-rama for seniors and shut-ins. aka: Tahzann

• I don't understand -- I looked at it on youtube with some other TRINIS and PAN LOVERS with the usual CHAT. and by the way, most of these fellahs seemed well-informed and they said that the whole inside of the D'Radoes had locals from Trinidad playing for them.

But they were they (D'Radoes) were MUCH SUPERIOR to all the other bands. Although I (personally) liked FREDDY HARRIS. I think I may have become a fan of his BAND after last night.

• Most of the locals from trinidad I seen in radoes been playing with them before they have been playing and in fact a few i use to see with despers before the split. What I must say is that I saw a very very big drop in the number of people that attend panorama caould it be cause certain bands didnt take part or the ticket prices are to high at the door. I was walking up and normally I hear bands jamming out side telling be well yes ramma going good this year i was like am i early.

• Just las Desperadoes in Trinidad this year CLaude…D'Radoes won on sheer power of delivery…Pan Evolution was farsuperior with quality of musical ideas and devices…I looked at it on Youtube as well and kept stressing on the importance of motivic development…In Evolution's arrangement the pure melody was always evident …in my opinion...

• merrytones,last Monday a panman told me that D'Radoes will win by 5 points, right before they perform on Saturday he told they will win by 10 points.

Pan Evolution was awesome, Andre put down some good work and by the ovation they got you knew they were a force to reckon with.

The NY arrangers did a excellent job.

• So how come dem same arrangers dont have any impact in Trinidad Panorama wid d big guns??

• Bias, Favoritism
            • I think when arrangers from other countries go trinidad they are given a raw deal most times.

• The judges were afraid to break away from the status quo…in my opinion Pan Evolution were the winners last night…D'Radoes were excellent, but Evolution won hands down...

• That's what I thought, but I remembered a few years ago D'Radoes buss on stage and came 3rd. Figure dat out. I guess new band gotta "pay their dues", you know, the usual b.s.
This reply was deleted.