Replies

• Mercer Ramdoo: ROBERT GREENIDGE gone to BIRDSONG and dem fellahs eh give we ah clue yet how the SEPARATION came about.

But ah betting that BIRDSONG finish HIGHER than STARLIFT in the PANORAMA!!!

• Mercer Ramdoo...you still with that? 

• Yes, it still exists. Will never die.

• Patrick I don't know if you are a supporter. If you are,then go in the yard(if you know where it is) and approach the management and let them tell you. I am not an appointed spokesman. You or anyone else knowing anything,will not solve or change anything. If you are in a band,it may have issues/ problems. Did they put it on WST? No steelband puts in house business on this forum, but you want ours to be here. Feel free to disagree but it is the management and the band's business and not for the public domain.

• "If you are in a band, it may have issues/problems". If mgmt is the issue/problem and mgmt refuses to address the issues/problems, then if you know dirty linen, if not washed, stinks. Internal airing is necessary to avoid the stench seeping out.

• Way to go Merrytones!

• Randi Curvan I like your comment and thanks for your support. Like you said "it's their business" and the comment of Merrytones is spot on "respect them for that!", but one Patrick seems to want to make it his business,even saying he is sure it's some stupid past grudge. Patrick since yuh sure what it is, then tell the forum. I can't wait for the season to start, to read about all who pick the wrong tune,who shoulda win and who the judges thief and if Tobago get in is because of the new president and dey still eh want no south band tuh win panorama in town. Just my preview of expected coming attractions.Happy New Year to all readers.

• No Gerard Clarke, I honestly don't know whats the issue, but as a trini, I do understand the stupidness of older folk not shearing information, too much secret. Please not in 2018 soon 2019. Also, I don't believe its Starlift's management's business ONLY. Respect and honesty must be shared with their supporters, they toiled with the band for many years and still continue to do so. Whoever knows whats the issue to damn selfish and immature. Appreciate your  response Gerard Clarke.

• Gerard Clarke transparency is key for any business to flourish successfully. Gone are the days of secrecy, gets you nowhere. I am sure is something stupid like a past grudge.
  • Disagree with you totally Claude Gonzales. Even if you are correct, Ray is still much better than 95% of all the top steel-band panorama arrangers today.
This reply was deleted.