1. Gunslingers – St. Martin
2. BP Renegades – Trinidad
3. NGC Steel Xplosion- Tobago
4. Calypsociation Steelband – France
5. Mosiac Steel Orchestra – USA...
6. Curepe Scherzado – Trinidad
7. Ebony Steelband Trust – England
8. Petrotrin Phase 11 Pan Grove – Trinidad
9. Pan Elders – Trinidad
10. Panorama Steel Orchestra – Japan
11. UWI Panoridim Steel Orchestra – Jamaica
12. Super Novas – Trinidad
13. Pan Fantasy Steelband - Canada
14. NLCB Buccooners – Tobago
15. Brooklyn Steel Orchestra – USA
16. Trinidad All Stars – Trinidad
17. EXODUS – Trinidad
18. Pan Time Steel Orchestra – St. Lucia
19. PSC NItrogern Silver Stars- Trinidad
20. Pan Coalition – USA
21. Arima Golden Synphony – Trindad
22. Starlift Steel Orchestra – ST. Vincent
23. T&TEC Tropical Angel Harps- Trinidad
24. Salah’s Steelpan Academy- Canada
I hear from a friend of mine (who is not an All Stars fan) that All Stars really tight, he also said that the Jamaican band playing a very nice tune but the Engine room is not tight.
Peter Delight, I also hear so too that Phase 2 isn't sounding too tight, but being Boogsie a Money Hound I don't thing he will fail, too much money involve,
You are right about "Woman on the Bass", if All Stars play that tune right they will rock the Savannah, now as I said before, I never had liked Curry Tabanca and if Smooth was to win this ICP he definitely have to put "New Seasoning" and ah hear he did, Well I wish him luck, But ah still like Phase 2 only because what Boogsie can do (but ah hear he ain't doing it too well).
I really like the Young Indian "Samaroo" to be up there, he is ah Class arranger..
Peter, I agree with you, Boogsie put himself in a hole by choosing that song, the stress he undertook was uncalled for, so many other tunes he had to choose from. It's possible that he could have just deprive himself of a large pay cheque, but then again it's also possible he could work his magic.
Buh eheh look trouble now - better make sure to get there before Band No. 2 so you'd experience a most dexterous and superb execution of "Like ah Boss".......dem jammet an dem go make sure to go hear it.....yea ah hear dey tight buh dis Boss ...virginal!
AL Nunes, for sure Duvone go put it down like ah Boss, D man have 4 horse in the race, he's dah man. But Boogsie have balls though, to put he Woman against Smoothe Woman in front ah the world takes balls. Ah hear Smoothe ain't takin on Boogsie he cookin ah sweet Curry for the savannah, this time tomorrow somebody go have ah heavy Tabanca.
Phase 2 playing Woman on the bass, wish I could hear it live.you people in for a treat.