When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

When Steel Talks extends birthday greetings to Glenroy Joseph.

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Glenroy

Salah

Happy Birthday Glenroy, celebrate them as they come, and do continue your input on WST!

Happy, Happy Birthday Blessings to you, Glenroy!

Happy Birthday:Mr.Glenroy Joseph! And Great-Thanks for you from the"Steel-Pan-lift"Now and in Future.........

Hey Glenroy hope you had ah great day man bless up on your birthday, vince & dj innercity.

Happy Birthday Glenroy and thanks for bringing back music from the West Indian archives. From Courtney Leiba, Calypso Pan-tas-tic, Australia.

Happy Bithday Glenroy

happy birthday Glenroy. may the Almighty One grant you his favour and place you on the path to a continued blessed existence. My peace I give to you.

Happy Birthday ---- and many more!

Have a Good one............ may you be blessed with many many more

Glenroy Joseph, you are so deserving of all the well wishes from the members of WST on the occasion of your birthday. I join with them also in conveying like sentiments. Hope you had a wonderful and most memorable day. May you be blessed with long years of good health, happiness and prosperity. You are certainly one of the most prolific and much appreciated contributors to this website in perpetuating the history and culture of pan music. Thanks for this invaluable service.

Hearty Birthday Greetings from Germany Glenroy and keep on posting all of that wonderful music on WST.

By the way, I also grew up in San Fernando---Panco Lane.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service