When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

When Steel Talks extends a Happy Belated Birthday to arranger, composer and performing artist Ray Holman.  Ray's birthday was on April 22.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RAY HOLMAN, I LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND PLEASE CAN WE DO SOME WORK TOGETHER SOON. ALL THE BEST MAY YOU LIVE A LONG AND PROSPEROUS LIFE. WE ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE YOU IN THE MUSICAL FAMILY OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE WORLD . ENJOY
Hey Ray Happy Beleated Birthday and wishing you many more to come, good to know we have the same Horoscope Sign
robert g
Happy Birthday Robert. I am over the moon knowing I share the same sign with both you and Ray..My birhtday was 4/27

ama
Happy Birthday to "A Special Friend" we have all benefited in some way from your contributions and long may it continue!
Happy Birthday Ray,

Angela Tony & Maria Lucas (Atlanta Georgia)

God Bless
Ray, Belated Happy Birthday! May your life and its creative juices continue to flow for many, many more years.
Samm Jones
Happy Birthday Ray...thanks for the enjoyment that your life and music brought so many.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RAY. Thanks for your wonderful and creative contributions to the world of pan. May you continue to excite us with your creativity.

Fellow Royalian,
Haydn anthony
Belated birthday greetings Ray
All d Best
Ducky
happy belated Birthday greetings to you, wishing you many more great years to continue the wonderful music,
Happy Belated Birthday Ray Holman,

You were the first composer, arranger whose work I was introduced to by my late brother, Charles. I have grown to love and respect your work over the years. All the best in your every endeavour, especially, in the field of pan! Looking forward to more of your work in the future.
Always a fan,

Clara Applewhaite-Mitchell.
Hi Mr. RAY wish you all God's Blessings and may he continue to richly bless you creative spirit from my family and I Happy birthday

STRETCH ( PHASE 11 )

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service