When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

New pan factory officially opens on World Steelpan Day

Loop News T&T

Akua Leith showing off one of the pans in the new MITTCO facility
Akua Leith showing off one of the pans in the new MITTCO facility

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - World Steelpan Day was celebrated in Trinidad and Tobago with the official opening of a new pan manufacturing facility.

The Musical Instruments of Trinidad and Tobago Company Limited (MITTCO) opened its doors in the e-Teck Industrial Park in Diamond Vale, Diego Martin on Thursday evening.

MITTCO is the brainchild of Akua Leith, the Artistic Director and Conductor of the National Steel Symphony Orchestra of T&T.


see more

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The "1%" Elite continues the march to increase control and ownershi...

List of AnsaMCAL Group of Companies....See why they can safely say that they are only 1% in Trinidad 500 strong but controlling our economy with no fear?
*SABGA CLAN*
Massy Stores
Standard Distributors Limited
TATIL Insurance
ANSA McAl
Alstons Marketing Company Limited (AMCO)
Abel Building Solutions (ABS)
McEnearney Motors
Alstons Shipping Ltd
Caribbean Development Company (CDC), (Carib Brewery)
Guardian Media Ltd - CNC3; TBC Radio Network/Trinidad Guardian)
Penta Paints
JTA Supermarkets
ANSA Technologies Limited (Oilfields Equipment)
Offshore Sharing Solutions (Energy Marketing)
Classic Motors
Trinidad Match Limited
ANSA Merchant Bank
Bestcrete
Sissons Paint
Heineken (Local Distributors)
Trafalgar Motors
Diamond Motors
ANSA Automotive
ANSA Motors
[Jaguar, Land Rover, BMW, MINI, Honda, Mitsubishi, Ford, FUSO, Freightliner, JINBEI, Golden Dragon, New Holland, Hyster, UTILEV and Bush Hog. ]
ANSA Rentals
Indian River Brewery (Florida)
Trimart Chain of Supermarkets (Barbados)
Florida Beer Company
Berger Paints
Rituals Coffee House,
Pizza Boys,
Church's Chicken,
Donut Boys,
Rituals Café
Wok 'N' Roll,
VIP Flyers' Club.
GRAND BAZAAR
A.S. Bryden & Sons Ltd.
Bayside West Limited
Maple Development Limited
O’Meara Holdings Limited
Promenade Development Limited
Property Lands
BEH Holdings Limited
BIG BOARD COMPANY
=================
*MOUTTET* *CLAN*
PRESTIGE HOLDINGS LIMITED -
KFC
Pizza Hut
TGI Friday
Subway
Starbucks
Agostini’s Limited
Smith Robertson & Company Limited
Curis Technologies Limited
Agostini Building Solutions
SuperPharm
RoscoPetroavance Limited.
Hand Arnold Trinidad Limited
Hanschell Inniss Limited
Caribbean Distribution Partners
Peter & Company (PCL)
Coreas Distribution Ltd
Vemco
Vembev is the licensee and distributor of the PepsiCo range of beverages
Independence Agencies Limited
DeSinco Ltd
Uniliver
The Walk Shopping Centre (Barbados)
Courtyard by Marriott franchise
PriceSmart
Payless shoe stores
Linda's Bakery,
================
*ABOUD’S CLAN*
================
Starlite Shopping Plaza
Centre City Mall
Tropical Plaza
The Villas at Haleland Park
Amalgamated Security
================
*BERMUDEZ CLAN*
The West Indian Biscuit Company
The Jamaica Biscuit Company
Bermudez Biscuit Company
Holiday Snacks Limited
Kiss Baking Company
Alimentos Bermudez
The West Indian Biscuit Company
*If after one reads this and still not thinking twice before selling their land and assets for $$$ and not moving forward to get their gardens growing and going, and/or try their utmost to become self sufficient and try to support the smaller enterprises more, well one will just remain with their eyes wide shut and be like lambs to the slaughter!*

We will see if this venture bears out and which Master Tuners/Blenders align themselves with this new entry.

Begs the question, does T&T have any "anti-trust" legislation, and which of the many political parties have policies that promote and support that quest?

... so why TRINIS get vex when they say that they are the 1% but control the other 99%?

IGNORANCE?

And dey putting ah BLACK FACE in front to MAMAGUY STUPID TRINIS!!!

"Anti-Trust" in TRINIDAD?

PNM doh want that ... how you think they win all the elections?

FUNDED BY THE 1%!!!

RSS

© 2022   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service