Pan Jazz Festival launched

Trinidad Express Newspapers

DRAWING POSITION: Cary Codrington of Codrington Pan Family, the defending champions, draws for position.Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - The annual Trinidad and Tobago Steelpan and Jazz Festival was launched at the Helen May Johnstone Room, Queen’s Hall, St Ann’s last Wednesday [Sept 18] afternoon and members of the participating bands present, were all smiles when they heard that the prize money was increased.

A product of the Queen’s Royal College Foundation, the Pan Jazz Festival will run from October 12 to 27 and will include the Pan Challenge, Pan Royale and Developmental Workshops.
read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wayne PanTrinbago is high on flam and very very low on efficiency.

• I continue to be amazed by the ineptitude of Pan Trinbago especially regarding the announcements and publication of information on upcoming pan events.

What is the point of having a website that has a page for events when nothing is ever listed there?

The events page for October 2013 lists only two events; Despers sailing lime (Fri 4th) and 123 concert later this month (26th).

Not a word on Pan Royale next weekend or even Pan is Beautiful which begins this week.

It's a disgrace.

This reply was deleted.