When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Regardless of who win the election in T&T we know there will be Pan on the road tonight. It is how the healing begins, pan is therapeutic to us, come tomorrow we start back aspiring to achieve together.

Views: 938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope everything comes out OK,

Plenty of peeps go be CRYING tonight. Ah never see ah crying man beating pan! NOT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Bertel: Yuh let the cat out of the bag too early. FIVE MORE YEARS!!!

yea right,wishful thinking go ahead dream on.

It's like hot dog dressin in T&T, ketchup. mustard and relish. they say leave out the relish, only ketchup and mustard, we go know 2nite how the hot-dog taste.

Cecil: Go to the market and buy ah duck and come back home an CURRY IT. Yuh go be in style. Doh make no pelau with that duck tonight!!!

So wey yuh trying to tell meh Claude, people go have Curry Tabanca 2nite?

Curry Duck or Curry Tabanca. One or the other.

IF THE UNC AND COP OUTSMARTED THE US GOVERNMENT WITH CLAUSE 34 TO SAVE ISH AND FERGERSON....THEN TRINI SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THAT.....IF NOT WE ALL KNOW, WHAT WILL BE DARK.....

Absolute Rubbish!

Raphael,40 MPs voted for Clause 34....UNC and COP together had  29 MPs....where the other 11 votes came from? 

Oswald: Nobody on this discussion got in to specifics except for Mr. O'Neal. So stop teaching the man to count. I done vex because they extend the voting for another hour and I done start to curry my duck and almost ready to eat it.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service