When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Views: 2867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHEN STEEL TALKS BY CRAZY IS A CLASSIC////LISTEN TO IT
i want to thank when steel talks for giving me this space..and c.phillips for the bio...thank you so much..
YES! YES! YES!///WE HAVE TO BIG UP THE MAN C PHILLIP////I AGREE 100%
If C.Phillip is a man, she is the most beautiful, intelligent,loving,caring,competent,sweet voice man i have ever met.
Music in my ears, we are going off to a good start with the Panorama music. Good song by Designer
starleiftshould go wit tht song i thing an let ray arranger it
Wheen Steel Tallks as sung by crazy is a better tune than the other one that he has out. I have to thank this web site as I cannot hear all the Pan Tunes all at the same time on the radio,because some times it 94.7 and my daily duties clash. Thank you When Steel Talks
Wheen Steel Tallks as sung by crazy is a better tune than the other one that he has out. I have to thank this web site as I cannot hear all the Pan Tunes all at the same time on the radio,because some times 94.7 and my daily duties clash. Thank you When Steel Talks
YES SARAH YUH RIGHT////WHEN STEEL TALKS IS A GREAT TUNE
I should like to congratulate my buddy Miguel Reyes on his outstanding achievements. Keep up the good work, Miguel. I'll be rooting for you this season and I wish you much success in all your future endeavors. It was good to see you back home in Arima last February, if only for a short time. Hope we meet again soon. I look forward to getting myself a copy and listening to your CD. Way to go buddy! Good luck.
thank bro..am tring to get a grip on this writting and arranging thing. hopping to get better
with time..
Miguel, you are doing terrific. Just let it flow, with this thought in mind. People often choose music as their passion in life but oftentimes, music chooses you. I believe it is your destiny to make your mark on the cultural landscape. Follow your heart wherever it leads you and continue to create good music. You've arrived, brother. I'll be following your progress from where I am, in Bermuda. Be blessed.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service