When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ridiculous that in this high-tech day and age, so many people outside of T&T, crossing their fingers hoping to see and hear panorama without glitches, or blank screens, or video but no audio

Comment by WST Member Dougal Williams

Ridiculous that in this high-tech day and age, so many people outside of T&T, crossing their fingers hoping to see and hear panorama without glitches, without blank screens, without video but no audio, without out-a-time video, without sticking and starting and without stewpsing and pelting a shoe at "Buffering....please wait"

Views: 619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really looking forward to the broadcast tomorrow afternoon here in Hobart, Tasmania.  Go Skiffle!

Free Live Stream for Panorama Finals & Dimanche Gras...http://carnivaltv.net

Carnival TV was established in 2011 to package and present Caribbean entertainment and events to the world like they have never been seen before… from a Caribbean perspective, developed by the people who best understand them, and streamed live and in High Definition.

I'll give it a try!

Trinidad should be ashame! Invest in HIGH TECH!

Dougal Williams:

I'm a bit confused ... do you mean that we should expect it to be NORMAL to see video without audio, etc.?? In this high-tech day and age?  or that we should expect LESS coming from TnT? or is it that we should all be tech savvy enough to resolve "glitches" of a computer nature?

Is it at all RELEVANT whether one is inside TnT or outside???

Help me out here, nah.

Peter

for finals, Carnival TV does a stupendous job - they stream it in HD with excellent sound;  and so far they have had EXEMPLARY commentators - Etienne Charles lest year...  let's see who they have tonight. 

The stream itself will be in HD, and judging by what they did for the last two years I am expecting tonight's broadcast to be of very good quality.

To all that live in a 1st world country and want to watch a show coming from a 3rd world country, keep your fingers crossed, and maybe some toes too.

I was very happy that WACK brought over the smaller bands, even though it was only audio I appreciated it and it gave me a feeling on being there while freezing in NY. There are so many nationals abroad plus pannatics world wide who would love to be in T&T for the carnival but can't so I believe that the Government should make a sincere effort to accommodate us.It's said that T&T are the most tech-savvy nation in the Caribbean. Please live up to your billing.

"It's said that T&T are the most tech-savvy nation in the Caribbean."

That is indeed true. But the "tech-savvy" people are not of the steel band ilk.

Does anyone see anything on carnivaltv.net right now?

not yet

It's on!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service