When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

THIS IS CRIMINAL!!! FORTEAU and SHEPPARD is some REAL HEARTLESS PEOPLE!!!

I dnt really usually do this but I take offence from this picture .. the guy in the middle is Mr. Patrick Arnold he is sick and has Alzheimer's and lives in a home for age. Mr photo was the one that orchestrated his removal from office because mr Arnold wanted constitutional reform and he and the vice president at the time treated him like a dog. Tell me why dey come Tobago and looking for mileage from Mr. Arnold .... why now after so much years 4 days before elections. he doesn't know what is going on ..

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At this point people getting desperate, Photo and Shepherd mantra is, by any means necessary.

Cecil, Boy!!!

WE IN TONG TOO LONG!!!

Ah keep telling allyuh over and over what ah see coming!!!!

DESPERATE MEN!!!

Tobago people should have been 'a fly on the wall' when a certain executive member in this picture started reporting to the rest of the executive about Tobago people after arranging for a Tobago band. Trinidad people should have been 'a fly on the wall' when the same executive member bad talk Professor's music with Professor's employer (who is also in this picture) which lead to the band and the legend parting ways. The man who is sick in this picture is not Patrick Arnold.

Aquil: It breaking my heart to see THIS SHELL OF A MAN (Patrick Arnold) being used by these GANGSTAS. And nobody around to PROTECT HIM.

FORTEAU IS A MONSTER!!! And SHEPPARD is A NEANDERTHAL!!!

Allyuh better get a plan to stop dem TWO GANGSTAS from STAYING IN OFFICE!!!

Ah thought that THE CIP AGENDA was to MOVE THE WHOLE EXECUTIVE out of PAN TRINBAGO!!!

MAMAGUY and OLE TALK!!! Reality about to SLAP ALLYUH IN THE FACE!!!

Aquil:  The definition of Gangster is "a member of a gang of violent criminals".  Does anyone know what I am thinking here ......

The REAL story here for the WHOLE WORLD to SEE is HOW DESPERATE these men are.

They should be called the GERIATRIC Team ready to take PAN to its GRAVE.

Madam President have nothing to FEAR, their ACTIONS, this photo-opt is what exposed their vulnerability.

Being  "a fly on the wall"  can't come close to HOW desperate men would ACT.   The sign above them says it ALL.

I'll add "WARNING" Ambulance Bay, PAN heading to the HOSPITAL.

Mighty Shadow - Survival  words from the WISE.

odw strikes again.

Mighty Shadow - Scratch Meh Back

This is straight up creepy. How low can you go? How many times can you kill shame?

bugs

Just when you thought you had seen everything…And dem fellas smilin' too?….Nah man!!….

I really cannot see why the photograph shown above is causing all this consternation from various commentators on WST. What is so wrong with a friendly visit to a former President of Pan Trinbago, who at present is facing a few challenges in his personal life at this point in time. After all Patrick Arnold is well known to almost everyone in the photograph, some more than others and even if at the present time he is being confronted with some of the vicissitudes of life, we should all collectively wish Mr Arnold the best for the short, medium and long term. That is what decent people do.PATRICK IS NO SHELL OF A MAN as described by one commentator. He still has a sense of humour, although not as rawkus as it used to be, he has a very good relationship with his care providers and the visit by his former colleagues generated lots of friendly banter from staff and other residents of the Home.. All this negativity can really question if some people sense of humanity can be so fickle, whimsical or even non-existent. LET'S ALL WISH PATRICK THE BEST.and put the hate aside.

The problem is that the people in this picture did not visit Patrick Arnold two months ago and they have no intention of visiting two months from now - if ever again. The timing of the visit is sinister in nature.

It is very disappointing to see you Mr. Ian Clarke as part of this gangsta portrait. As an independent candidate why would link yourself with these characters?

bugs

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service