This was sent to my bands e mail address moments ago. Give you thoughts. 

Financial advisor sent in claim for over $400,000. and Darren Sheppy for president.

By: Aquil Arrindell

The last year of the 3million dollar contract with CNMG is coming to a close. In the last year of the contract, Pan Trinbago would have collected the most of the 3 million which is allegedly due around now. It is alleged that the financial advisor recently sent in a claim of over 400,000.00 for what is still not clear. Now ask yourself, how have you benefited from that three million dollar contract and when you answer that, then ask yourself who benefited from that.

South recently had a seminar and the E.R.O was by the door announcing to all who would give him the time of day that he is responsible for the event. Trying to score political points in his quest to be the next president (may God help us all).  It is reported that it was well attended by south band leaders and it had lots to eat and drink. This is quite common when executive members are on the hunt for support. In a south central meeting the E.R.O. also allegedly said that he would organise with the financial advisor to do it for us for free and I am not doubting that it was free on the surface.

My experience with the financial advisor taught me a lot, and in comparison to the executive members, he has been the most honest person. He has always made it abundantly clear that he is first and foremost about the dollar. He did not try to deceive us or give us the impression of any other sort. Now and then he would talk WE BLACK MAN TALK but that was just in passing. He did his job and he was professional about it and charged for it. The figures were never presented in any executive meeting and when I asked about them I was meet with a hasty attitude. The financial advisor is extremely brilliant and our executive members don’t have a clue whether the odds are stacked in their favour or his. There is simply no one among our executive that is intelligent enough to think at his level. As far as I know, the finical advisor doesn’t do anything for free. He would invest time and money to make profit at a later time, but that is not freeness.

I am happy that my south brothers and sisters finally benefited from the hundreds of thousands of dollars the financial advisor has made for the members of Pan Trinbago and I hope the E.R.O will carry food and drink to all the regions as well as Tobago, in spite of the no confidence vote against the executive. After all, the money the financial advisor benefited from belongs to all the members and we should all benefit from it. So let us not let our E.R.O fool us, as he is being fooled. It is just simply giving with one hand and taking with the other. MAGIC!

Concerned Individuals for Pan     

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Taking loan is a big thing. My father has never liked it. He always took help of a certified financial planner in order to know about details and outcomes of taking a particular loan. Thankfully, my dad earns well and has always invested in properties that kept him away from taking loans.

• Aquil: Just for you I will lower my PRICE. Just send me some COCO STICKS that I could grate and make some COCO tea in the morning and I will give you FREE POLITICAL ADVICE. Although it is a little bit late because DIAZ SICK and the BIG FIVE TAKE OVER NOW!!!

• Patrick: Ah trying to help the man become the next President of  Pan Trinbago and the man gone and OUT ME as a DOUBLE AGENT.

Ah hope yuh go to the show and come back and give us a good report. But after ah check out the song selection list I doubt that I could approve a DVD for the GLOBAL MARKET with those songs.

And why everybody have to play the theme song over and over?

Ah bet yuh that RENEGADES going and use ah E-PAN in one of their songs!!!

After EXODUS add BRASS and KEYBOARDS to their performance is LIGHTS OUT. Ah doh know why they put them to PLAY FIRST.

• Which tuner? 

Stranger enough the ERO give us a story that he was offered the two tenor pan, as a judge, by a band leader to cheat in a competition. Like you and that man is friend, Mr Claude. like you selling guns on the both side. lol

• Like dey ketch yuh, Claude.
  • Aquil: Until you hire me as your POLITICAL CONSULTANT (and like the E.R.O -- I eh working for FREE and I want YANKEE DOLLARS) these PAN TRINBAGO HUSTLERS are going to keep running rings around you.

Look, because I like you so much I will represent you for TWO TENOR PANS (delivered). But I do not want any overtones or buzz or ringing. I want PURE REGULAR: DO REH ME FAH SO LA TI DO -- with some PURE upper octaves!!!

We got a deal?

This reply was deleted.