She is a BIG MINISTER IN THE GOVERNMENT and she could not find a JUDGE that would rule in her favour. Despite my lack of faith in her (from the start) I am temporarily on her side now hoping to see her make some MOVES and put KEITH DIAZ in his place.

She could bite the bullet and say: NO PANORAMA THIS YEAR. And then set up a BIG CONFERENCE in the middle of NEXT YEAR calling down NOAH and BUGS and GLENROY and PAN THINKERS from all over the world to join with the LOCAL FORCES and RESTRUCTURE the WHOLE PANORAMA. Minimize the corruption ALL AROUND and create a WORLD CLASS PANORAMA PRODUCTION starting in 2019.

DIAZ and FORTEAU get back THE GATE. MORE CORRUPTION!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude

Pan Trinbago has never been so clean

Yes they got the gate, but do they ever get to collect the gate again going forward? The NCC should do the collecting from now on

The Good Doctor declared that there was a new sheriff in town. And she was going to clean it up the Carnival mess.

In the year 2017...

The Doctor caused Rolly Polly to return stolen money oops I mean find hidden funds to pay the players - not to mention lose weight.

The Doctor caused the D'Photo to overexpose himself - revealing the an uncouth badly aged B film gangsta on public TV

The Doctor caused the PRO to release a set of press releases that had the whole world laughing like this was a comedy jam.

And College Boy entered the witness protection program and continues give up valuable information on the corruption process.

The clean-up process is not over. Club jail still awaits 

bugs 

• Why you want the lady to say NO PANORAMA this year? she could still have a Conference next year..

This reply was deleted.