New York Order of Appearance - Tunes - Panorama 2014

1. Pan Sonatas -  In De Minor - Leon “Foster” Thomas arr.
  2. CASYM -  Big People PartyDuvone Stewart arr.
  3. Pan Fantasy - Big People Party - Al “Allos” Foster arr.
  4. D’Radoes Spankin’ - A TributeTerrance “BJ” Marcelle arr.
  5. Steel Xplosion Spankin’ - A Tribute - Freddy Harris, III arr.
  6. Despers USA - Play More Local - Odie Franklin arr.
  7. Pantonic - Spankin’ - A Tribute - Seion Gomez arr.
  8. Metro - Haunted - Wilfred Kieal arr.
  9. Harmony - In De Minor - Marc Brooks arr.
  10. ADLIB - Big People Party - Amrit Samaroo arr.
  11. CrossFire - Big in De Dance - Kendall Williams arr.

Click for full 2014 New York Panorama RESULTS

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Some good arrangers , but to win one of them has to do something new and unique not the same old , same old like a lot of them do . Sone times I think that's because they don't have enough prep time and in some cases they just go with the flow not challenging themselves to do better and just accepting the fact that some arrangers just can't be beat , which is just not the case . Nobody , I mean nobody including myself ever thought Bobby Mohammmed's Guinness Cavaliers would beat all those top guns but he did because he brought something new to the party . Good luck to all . I am backing Pan Fantasy , two reasons , Canadian band and I believe Allos can do it . Blessings .
    • This is where Freddie Harris and Steel Xplosion comes in...to challenge the norm!!

• Amrit, Allos challenging Duvone...with the same tune........can't wait fir this. Best of luck to all

• Well, I guess that makes Duvone the 'challengee'? :-) Very interesting. To echo your sentiments : Best of luck to all 11 ........ recalling , as we give full credence to the wisdom of the adage – "The fruit doh fall too far from the tree". Ou goodeeeeee........
  • I'm behind you 110% Kendell

• Good luck to each and everyone...I have my favourite but I'll keep calm for now!!!
  • Backing the Canadians , Pan Fantasy . Make us proud by defeating those big names Al . You can do it. Blessings.
  • CASYM is never ready at this point in the year. Watch out. I'm a desperadoes all D way but just making a seasonal pan note.
    • quiet storm, some arrangers don't like to rush and finish their tune, they find that when the music is fresh the players enjoy it more so they give a better performance.

• Good luck to all the bands.

This reply was deleted.