Notice that they do not indulge in that frenetic style of play SO COMMON to the TRINIDAD PLAYERS.

Anyway, until we have a PAN TRINBAGO ERO who could focus on TAKING PAN MUSIC beyond the PANORAMA STAGE -- we will just be wasting time waiting for the NEXT GOVERNMENT HANDOUT. And if allyuh does follow the politics: That will be getting smaller and smaller over the next five years.

By the way -- HOME COME BEVERLEY SO QUIET. Ah guess she done REBUILD PAN TRINBAGO and busy organizing HER NEXT CAMPAIGN for 2021.

PAN IN TRINIDAD NEED SOME SERIOUS LEADERSHIP!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude, getting GLOBAL exposure is a BUSINESS, the PAN GENIUSES are there, you may not have seen them or heard of them, don't buy into the internet views programming as justification for promoting your CAUSE. It's more about who's going to buy your PRODUCT. The freeco mentality killing us,

Inside the business of 'click farms'

You, Will, Wish You Watched This Before You Started Using Social Media | The Twisted Truth

• When I put up this video THIS MORNING there we 2,399,994 views and I decided to round up to 2.4 MILLION.

I just went back to look at THIS VIDEO again and it is now at 2,400,737 VIEWS.

So what the hell is wrong with our PAN GENIUSES down in TRINIDAD -- where the PAN was invented and where the players claim to be THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD -- why can't our PAN GENIUSES get a piece of this GLOBAL PAN PIE.

Me and CECIL HINKSON giving up on THIS TRINI PAN TING. It is quite HOPELESS!!!

This reply was deleted.