Replies

• I really like this girl. I think that she could become a BIG INTERNATIONAL STAR (MUSIC and MOVIES) if she could find the right production team. And she needs some serious voice lessons -- don't know if GUYANA has any high level VOICE COACHES.

This song gives me a bit of a headache because they took TWO contrasting LYRICAL IDEAS and presented them in the same song. I like the "ROUGH IT UP A LITTLE BIT" angle on the song (throw out the romance and let's get down and dirty -- baby) -- in which case the whole VIDEO PRESENTATION would have to change ... but I could see that theme really working well in the NORTH AMERICAN MARKET.

Give the music a little more DANCE LIFE to reflect the PASSION OF THE EVENING (and APPEAL TO THE DANCE CLUBS -- where the song can break) ... and the song will have a fighting chance in the BIG LEAGUES.

("SLOW IT DOWN" is a whole different STORY!!!)

KERIDA has to look outside (like in UP NORTH) for a good SONGWRITER and MUSIC PRODUCER (where you can find them DIME A DOZEN) ... and the SKY COULD BE THE LIMIT FOR HER.

I REALLY LIKE THAT GIRL'S POTENTIAL!!!

This reply was deleted.