PAN TRINBAGO has a FULL YEAR to plan for the GRAND AND HIGHLY ANTICIPATED 2022 PANORAMA. But the LOCAL ECONOMY is in PERIL and TOP ECONOMISTS are calling for MASSIVE CUTS TO THE PUBLIC SERVICE, DEVALUATION OF THE DOLLAR or IMF INTERVENTION. DR. FARRELL -- a former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank -- stated that only A MIRACLE could save T&T from the BITTER ECONOMIC MEDICINE waiting on THE HORIZON. (See more on the ECONOMY.)

For this reason, I can't see ROWLEY handing over $25,000,000 to RUN THE PANORAMA and another $5,000,000 to RUN A PANORAMA in TOBAGO. Facing this reality, THE CURRENT PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE should really DIG DEEP and come up with a BUSINESS PLAN to generate FUNDS to meet the SHORTFALL.

Remember that THE CURRENT PRESIDENT ran on her BUSINESS BACKGROUND -- now is the time for her to bring that acumen to the aid of PAN TRINBAGO and THE STEELBAND COMMUNITY!!!

Add to this the VAST POOL OF RESOURCES within the STEELBAND COMMUNITY that is so often REFERENCED -- I am holding out hope for THE GREATEST PANORAMA in the HISTORY OF PAN as MUSIC STARVED PAN LOVERS eagerly COUNTDOWN the NEXT 52 WEEKS.

I still think that a GREATEST HITS PANORAMA ALBUM marketed to THE VAST STEELBAND MUSIC LOVING DIASPORA (and THE OTHER STEELBAND LOVERS around the WORLD) could make a BIG DENT in that TEN MILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT. And it is not that BIG OF AN INVESTMENT since all the MUSIC is already sitting there. A little clean up job in the studio -- and we are GOOD TO GO.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –