Guardian March 7, 2021

"Liaison officer and trustee of South Central of Pan Trinbago Rawle Knights said the site visit allowed him enough evidence to take to his executive tomorrow."

Read More

After all the PROMISES about REBUILDING and turning SACRED SPACES PAN YARDS into CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE -- we have this DESTRUCTION of a HISTORICAL STEELBAND and  PAN TRINBAGO turns a BLIND EYE as BEVERLEY COLLECTS her $40,000 a month (allowances included) and MARIE TOBY sits in TOBAGO with the $200,000+ doing NOTHING for PAN YARDS. This situation could have been avoided with some early INTERVENTION FROM PAN TRINBAGO.

TIME FOR PAN PEOPLE TO WAKE UP and PUT an end to the PAN TRINBAGO BIG SALARIES and start diverting THE FUNDS to PAN YARDS.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Come on Claude! You conflating the issue. If this is my Panyard you come and tell me in a year's time,  you have a plan to develop the area and relocate my band. I'm operating in PLANING mode.

My responsibility as PRO/Owner/Executive whatever, I am seeking proper documentation.

I would also make a value assessment on the cost, to ensure the security of all items on my property.

Where is the management team and what discussions held on the proposal?

Who's taking OWNERSHIP for this problem?

Take no responsibility, let us blame somebody else for our predicament.

Our Jus So culture in 2021

Chalkdust - Jus So

This reply was deleted.