400 Questions & Answers On Pan 1960 — Present “400 Questions & Answers On Pan” is a rich resource that connects the threads between the history and accomplishments of the steelpan movement and its people. Often, many of us wistfully wonder out loud “if only I had the time to” or “if someone only would or could do” this or that - all would be right in the world, or at least it would be a major contribution to wellness of man. Well, in the genre of the steelpan music instrument Ian Franklin put “ifs” aside, and has accomplished just that with his latest publication “400 Questions & Answers On Pan.” click for more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Trevor John for Pan Times, Pan On The Net and When Steel Talks.

To all pan lovers, My book, "400 Q&A on Pan from 1960 to the present" has been updated to 600 Q & A with 80 pages and more infomation and photos. I can be contacted at (H) (954) 792-1879 (C) (954) 593-5883 or laventl@aol.com

We must know and love all of our art forms.

Love Peace and Pan,

Ian Franklin 

• i have been meaning to get this for years. glad i waited for the update. i hope i can purchase one when i am in new york this summer.
      • Hello Noah,

I left some copies at my mother's home in Trinidad.  If you live in T&T, please advise.

Thanks,

Ian

• nope, not in T&T. i suppose i could pick one up next year when i go.
          • Noah,

Please give me a call at (954) 792-1879 or (954) 593-5853.

Thanks,

Ian

• Have not yet seen the product, but knowing Ian's educational interests, this ought to be a good perspective offered on the pan. So, congratulations are in order, if I may say so myself.
    • Hello Edgar,
      Thanks for the comment, I did not see it until today. I will like tro meet you, will you send a HELLO in subject to E mail; laventl@aol.com. A proud Laventillian,
      Ian Franklin
    • Agree with R Russel 100%, good information.A.Field
      • Hello Alan Field,
        Thanks for agreeinq with my friend Royce Russell. Will you send LAVENTILE in subject
        to my E Mail; laventl@aol.com. I will like to meet you.
        Thank You,
        Ian Franklin
This reply was deleted.