Breaking News . By pan paparazzi

So after watching and reading and doing my research this Is what I would like to share with my pan people of my country Trinidad And Tobago
2 members from each band management are allowed to vote we have like 8 presidents going for gold .
So I started with d president I would like to put my vote by which is Mrs Ramsey Moore
Great woman she is , strong , confident and I love her smile but she has a team also so I looked on to see who is this great lady working with . My eyes saw Carlon Harewood as her vice president , so immediately I start back peddling. We would wonder y or I should say y
I've been around carlon hardwood for a couple years yes we lime we drink we do all kind ah fun things long story short Mrs Ramsey don t no this guy personally she don t no his nasty ways she don't no his stealing ways she don't no carlon hardwood personally I could assure that she doesn't no Marcus Ash and carlon hardwood and Lauren are personal friends yea personalllllll don t let me go there personal like carlon and Lauren yea personal so as i was tryna get d point across y are we doing this is like d bad out weighing d good poor Mrs Ramsey Moore what a great soul accompanied by a selfish soul further into my research I then came to d knowledge of Mrs Ramsey Moore master plan seeing she should be victorious. WHICH IS

NO PETROTRIN NO PANORAMA 2019
REBUILD OF PANTRINBAGO FIRST
2O20 PANORANA ON
PETROTRIN SHOULD BE UP AN RUNNING BY THEN

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No Panorama in 2019 is a stupid idea, I don't believe Beverley will have anything to do with that.
  • What about the man who leading a slate and thieving money left, right and centre?

This reply was deleted.