Is only LIES and MISREPRENSENTATIONS coming out of this NEW PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE. After the CARNIVAL they boasted about the most SUCCESSFUL PANORAMA in HISTORY and the MOST EFFICIENTLY RUN EVER.

Well now the MARK BUS on the MONEY PART and it turns out that this was the LOWEST PROFIT MARGIN IN DECADES.

It used to cost FOUR MILLION DOLLARS to put up and dismantle THE NORTH STAND which in turn yielded a 2.8 MILLION PROFIT FOR PAN TRINBAGO. Most sensible people will take that profit. But GYPSY had a better idea to build a NORTH PARK instead and generate EIGHT MILLION IN PROFITS.

And I must restate that that 2.8 million came from the NORTH STAND ALONE.

This year, when it came time to share profits with the anticipated EIGHT MILLION from the NORTH PARK plus the profits from the GRAND STAND and other sources of income -- BEVERLEY HAND stretch out LONG because she swear that she good for at least TEN MILLION ... TALK ABOUT DISAPPOINTMENT.

The whole PANORAMA PRODUCTION barely make the 2.8 MILLION that the NORTH STAND used to make. And don't forget that this was the BIGGEST and BEST and MOST HIGHLY ATTENDED EVER. With the best management teams in the history of the PANORAMA.

So guess who had to cover the UNEXPECTED LOSSES? THE PNM GOVERNMENT!!! The TRINIDAD TAX PAYERS had to find about 2.5 MILLION to make sure that PAN TRINBAGO could basic management expenses -- which what those PANORAMA PROFITS are generally used for.

Still, the losses and the government throwing MILLIONS and MILLIONS into the NCC and PAN TRINBAGO that just get stolen or just disappears does not really bother me as much as the POSTURING and BOASTING about what is going to be accomplished with the MILLIONS and MILLIONS that are handed over annually.

PAN TRINBAGO and the NCC EXECUTIVES are always telling us about these SOPHISTICATED BUSINESS PLANS for FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE (especially this NEW PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE and that GYPSY & LUCAS pairing) and in the end they always end up LOSING MILLIONS and going back to BEG THE GOVERNMENT for a new SET OF MILLIONS that are headed to THEFT or LOSS or the INCOMPETENCE CATEGORY.

Is the boasting that I cannot take!!! Same thing for the PAN MUSIC!!! If the PAN MUSIC so great leh we come up with a PLAN to MAKE and SELL SOME -- because we all know that NOBODY in the world could PLAY THE PAN BETTER THAN WE. So leh we record some of that BEAUTIFUL PAN MUSIC and market it to the world and start bringing in some money outside of just BEGGING THE PNM and BEGGING THE PNM after we squander, steal or mismanage the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS they keep handing over to BEVERLEY and GYPSY and LUCAS and DOLLY!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•    

• Everybody chuppid and them people alone smart. SMH.

This reply was deleted.