... drop FRESH PAINT on she FANCY FANCY CLOTHES AND SHOES over some BROKEN DOWN PAN YARD IN GHETTO LAVENTILLE. Allyuh must be mad.

If AQUIL and GREGORY LINDSAY and FUAD  and PAN MOVING FORWARD want to do that ... DAT IS DEM POLITICS -- NOT MINE.

MY BUSINESS in bringing THE MOST MONEY POSSIBLE to MY POCKET and the PAN YARDS OF TOBAGO (in which I have my hands deep in  their pocket) ... who really gives a EMMMMM EFFFFF about dem BROKEN DOWN PAN YARDS IN TRINIDAD.

POLITICS IS A GAME and I AM THE BEST AT IT IN THE WORLD PAN OF TRINBAGO -- and I go WIN AGAIN and suck the BLOOD OF TRINIDAD PAN ... because TRINIDAD PAN MAN REAL STUPID!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am just a ground floor delegate to the Congress of Delegates of PanTrinbago, but do you know what the defect of loyalty to this President is?

That presidencies of PanTrinbago tend to act like monarchies. Red Carpet tra la la la la, and the Congress of delegates for this electoral term has to be different. Because if the power lies in the majority, one has to try to live as the majority does. Not like the minority.

In politics, dear comrade delegates, we must choose people with big hearts and small pockets. It is quick and easy to tear down a wall, but to build up a wall is not so quick or easy. The best rulers are the ones that, when they step down, they leave behind a group of people far better off than themselves. This is no 'fly-by-night; this is a collective fight, a fight of generations.....all power to all pan people with Pan Moving Forward

Happy Independence TTO..

This reply was deleted.