Brooklyn Panorama 2019

After last Saterdays panorama results we should all be happy they serve drinks in glass bottles, I am pretty sure they would have alot of work to do if they did.  If i was a betting person I would have lost my money, Philly in my book was in the 1st 3 along with despers but we all should have known better no way will they let an outside band come in the first 3, its like a country band. 

Now imagine how we should all feel when something as Brooklyn panorama made it on NYC hot 97 this morning and to my surprise they where talking about how great the event was but the judging system needs to be relooked at. Now this can be the start of a good thing hot 97 is taking notice , can mean su much.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Philly was impressive. Judges not.

• Mercer: I eh in this PANORAMA MUSIC TING!!! I only care about GLOBAL PAN MUSIC -- which does not exist. And I eh know nothing about no PANORAMA MUSIC. But I could tell you one thing: That performance by the PHILLY CHEESE STEAK STEELBAND was VERY OUTDATED!!!

Only OLD PEOPLE will like that arrangement!!! And even though I old -- it was too old for me.

And my arranger -- well he stray so far ... ah just want to give up THE PANO(rama) and go and plant peas in TOBAGO!!!

• And my arranger -- well he stray so far ... ah just want to give up THE PANO(rama) and go and plant peas in TOBAGO!!!

I am glade you said this lots of arrangers really strayed from the music that would have the avarage person wondering what you are playing

• Doh bet on nutten that's steelpan related.

• MERCER RAMDOO: There is only room for ONE CYNIC here on THIS FORUM. So when you come on THIS FORUM please come to PRAISE CAESAR and not to BURY PAN.

This reply was deleted.