Replies

• Claude,

Bugs is correct....in his response.....

Aquil is completely correct, in light of the current ongoing scenario,...last two years running..No Panorama under this Executive Careful how you buying yuh ticket to Pardie in Trini....forewarned is forearmed Claude,...in 90 days the Carnival is Over...

• bugs:ROLY POLY is such a clever politician that he calendared the FOLLOW UP MEETING for NOVEMBER 30TH!!! This gives NOBODY time to man the ship within such a short space of time. Three weeks turned into FOUR and a HALF WEEKS.

And that first meeting was TIMED to run out of TIME. So one little political trick on the 30th and the shot clock expire on the CIP. I thought that KEITH DIAZ was SMART -- but the man BRILLIANT!!!

• what is the budget.

and what the players getting.

• Aquil: I done with you!!! I going and offer my services to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ because that man is a GENIUS POLITICIAN.

You have to negotiate the BUDGET with DOLLY (budget and player fees) as I was trying to explain to CECIL.

But I don't think that anybody really ready to take down THE RIGHT HONOURABLE until 2020!!! He is the GREATEST POLITICIAN and I am the GREATEST POLITICAL ANALYST IN THE PAN WORLD!!!

• Clearly this is a job for the International Steelband Foundation.

Rolly Polly and his merry band of gangstas will try to play bullyball on their way to "Club Jail".

bugs

This reply was deleted.