When Steel Talks extends congratulations to arranger Andre White and ADLIB Steel Orchestra on the capturing of the 2011 New York Panorama title.

click for scores and full breakdown

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow..CASYM came 1.5 points shy of being the official champions of panorama 2k11...but we will always be the people's champs---people who were never fans of CASYM stated that "if we didn't win this year, it would strictly be because of politics" and that's exactly what happened...At the end of the day, the judges have the last word so--congrats to ADLIB; there's always next year....and to all the CASYM haters (we'll always have haters for whatever reason)---just shoot yourself, because CASYM will always be on the top---year after year---robbery or not.............
  • Andre did an amazing job arranging for two bands in different continents and winning both competitions. There's no doubt this young man is the future of pan. Props to the members of both ADLIB and Mangrove for all their hard work, dedication and outstanding musicianship. I'm so proud to be a part of Andre's incredible journey.
  • Similarly!Congratulations to Adlib Steel Orchestra....This is Great-Merit & Tour de force.........
  • Congrats to ADLIB
  • Congratulations to ADLIB Steel Orchestra on their Panorama victory, and particularly to their arranger Andre White for performing the unique feat of winning two Panoramas on two continents.

It is great to see young arrangers stepping into the fray, ready to accept  the challenge and to secure the future of Panorama.

• Congratulations To Andre and the ADLIB Steel Orch... on the Panorama victory

Also congratulations to Uncle Frank,

• Double Wammy for you Andre!! Excellent work on that piece!! Congrats to Adlib!! New York Panorama Champs 2011
  • Congratulations to Mr. Andre White and Adlib, he did a very good job with " Boogsie's" tune. My pick  was Casym what a job Mr. Herbert did, but as the saying goes the Judges has the last word. Despers USA  was great this year. Congrats to all.

Don Clarke

• Congrats to ADLIB...Andre is still awsome :)

• I admire this young man for his success "CONGRATULATIONS". Now to go to SFORZATA and and crown it. A beautiful arrangement and well executed by the players who earned there place. CONGRATULATIONS "ADLIB"

Let the youth prevail, let us see and know  that pan is in SAFE HANDS in every aspect of its survival. It was good to hear him say that "Pan Is all He Has" that he wakes up and go to sleep with it in his head.

This reply was deleted.