When Steel Talks extends congratulations to all the pan playing graduates all over the world. We are proud of you!!

Please add your name, degree and school

Mia Gormandy (Masters - FSU), Kendall Williams (Masters - NYU),  Khion Khadence De Las (NIU), Barry Mannette (Masters - NIU), Sabrina Joseph (Bachelors - Stony Brook U), Mark Garceran (Bachelors John Jay), Cristall Grant (Masters -  LIU), Scott McConnell (NIU),  Mike Schwebke (Bachelors - NIU), Jonathan Walls (Bachelors NIU), Don Dvorak (Bachelors - NIU), Jessica Jurevis (NIU), Crystal Chu - (NYU), Matthew Lau - (NYU), Diana Lambert - (NYU), Melody Loveless - (NYU), Shaun Gallant - (NYU), ...

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations to each one of you
  • First congratulations to all. With this level of experience and certification recognised on the international arena from highly respected  American Universities. I would think that The Executive of Pan Trinbago would ensure that these Graduates be given jobs in T&T  once they decide to return home. I am also certain that our Pool of "JUDGES" be increased with the new crop of Qualified people of the Pan World.

• Congrats to all of you. I am proud of you all.

• Congrats to all the pannist that are now musicians and scholars.  Maybe Pan Trinbago will have to once again limit arrangers at panorama to only I Steel Orchestra.  Although this may be unfair to the multitask arrangers, it will give the young and       up-coming arrangers a chance.  Pan is bigger than all of us, so some will have to lose battles so that PAN can win the war.

• Well said Ian...

• CONGRATS TO YOU BARRY FROM A FELLOW STARLIFT OLD MEMBER....

HOPE TO HEAR YOUR PANORAMA COMPOSITION/ARRANGEMENT SOON....

STEEL-PAN STRONG!

• Congrats
  • Congrats your hard work has done you well now go back and encourage the youth
This reply was deleted.