DEJA VU? 2016 ALL OVER AGAIN?

It is almost MIDNIGHT and TRUMP is still in the game.

Now my only gripe with TRUMP is that he did not START A WAR WITH CHINA for releasing THE COVID VIRUS against THE WEST to destroy our economies. And the reason he could not do that is because PUTIN BLACKMAILED him and told him NOT TO START ANY WARS or he will be EXPOSED. Well, I will leave that story alone.

(Well from 2008 to 2020 AMERICA has had TWO PRESIDENTS who were SCARED OF WAR. And China saw that weakness and went GUNG HO. Getting bold enough not only in the SOUTH CHINA SEAS but in the VIRUS LABORATORIES with the gall to start a VIRUS WARFARE against THE WEST. That  is beyond my comprehension for a nation that has THE MIGHTIEST ARMY IN THE WORLD -- not to blow CHINA OFF THE MAP ... given the economic damage done to THE WEST.)

But I don't want TRUMP TO RULE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS -- I will have to leave and GO TO GUYANA.

As an EVOLVED MAN I don't PRAY and I don't believe in the ALLAH and JESUS nancy stories --  but suddenly tonight I feel the NEED TO PRAY. Maybe I will try BUDDHA.

In previous postings I pointed out that the US is STILL 60 percent WHITE. Which is why I stated earlier that BIDEN should have chosen ELIZABETH WARREN if the MISSION was to BEAT TRUMP.

As much as I love and live for politics -- I am doing like MICHELLE OBAMA tonight and going and sleep and as she said (before the shellacking): I will get the results in the morning.

CNN IN A STATE OF SHOCK!!! It is down TO four states!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –