Replies

• It would be nice if radio stations in T&T give VISION 2020 ah lil airplay.

• Cecil: Yuh telling me that a HIGH PROFILE PAN GENIUS doh have NO RADIO CONNECTIONS to get some AIR PLAY for his song ... is true the SONG is STUCK IN THE EIGHTIES but STILL -- that is BOOGSIE SHARPE.

Yuh sure yuh get the RIGHT SCOOP?

• ...Nothing like making your own video to promote your song for panorama.

Red White & Black - Phase ll 2017

“Red, White & Black”
        sung by Damian Alexander
        composed by Len “Boogsie” Sharpe and Christopher Morris
        Arranger Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

• Correction, video from Phase ll

2020 Vision

Premiered Jan 10, 2020

For almost 50 years Len "Boogsie" Sharpe and Phase II have been taking our culture higher and 2020 is no exception. So when you hear Olatunji's sweet voice ringing through the Savannah on final night doh hesitate to jump up and celebrate with us as we make a bacchanal on the stage!!

Composer: Len ‘Boogsie’ Sharpe

• odw you know music, I agree Olatunji's sweet voice with this tune will light the Savannah stage up. Don't need to have this tune played on the airwaves a million times to like. Boogsie's arrangement will do the rightness. We also don't need to have someone running up and down the stage grinning at players like a wild jammette in heat to score points. But it all good. 2020 Vision.

• Patrick: Do I have your permission to use this line some time in the future:

"We also don't need to have someone running up and down the stage grinning at players like a wild jammette in heat to score points."

• Phase 2 I believe will win the panorama 2020. Best tune for pan this season. All the rest of tunes are sing-a longs.

• Patrick: The last time that BOOGSIE had a TOP THREE FINISH was in 2016 -- how he go just JUMP UP JUMP UP and WIN NOW!!!

• Phase 2 last years tune was the worst panorama selection by the band since inception. Their final placing was very high, the band executed well, still everyone knew the band could not win. This year you get Boogsie music,one of his best compositions, Claude pick your band, yuh coming second at best.

2020 VISION

• Good tune....Not of the quality of Misbehave and Music In Meh Blood (which is Boogsie's best ever for me) but it should definitely ruffle some feathers among the Large bands...Pity it came out so late. I could have seen it as a popular choice among the Medium and Large bands...

This reply was deleted.