The TT ECONOMY is about TO CRUMBLE!!! And TRINIDAD PAN PLAYERS are going to be sucking on the hind tit of society. So why vote for a WOMAN FROM TOBAGO who is going to SNATCH all of the withering resources and hand it over to TOBAGO PAN MEN while WE SCRUNT IN TRINIDAD.

WAKE UP TRINIDAD PAN DELEGATES and LOVE YOURSELF FIRST!!!

I am calling on 22 STEELBANDS from TRINIDAD to step up and pledge to VOTE AGAINST BEVERLEY  for the SPECIFIC PURPOSE of neutralizing SALISHA JAMES and BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and the THE TOBAGO BLOCK VOTE ... and making sure that HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of TRINIDAD TAX PAYING DOLLARS do not go TO TOBAGO PAN and leave TRINIDAD PAN MAN HUNGRY.

THE COVID EFFECT is yet to be felt economically. But by early 2022, the social and economic fabric of THE TRINIDAD WE KNEW will begin to unravel and PAN PLAYERS will feel the effects of THAT CRASH. All I am asking you to do is to PROTECT YOUR DWINDLING INTEREST and not let BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE snatch it ALL and DELIVER IT to TOBAGO for a few votes and her PERSONAL FINANCIAL GAIN above PAN PROGRESS!!!

I am prepared to RISK ALL ... to NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. And if you love PAN and COUNTRY as you say that you do ... well, this is the time to SHOW YOUR PATRIOTISM!!!

LOVE TRINIDAD!!! LOVE PAN!!! And give me 22 STEELBANDS in TRINIDAD who are willing to vote FOR TRINIDAD FIRST so that THE INVENTORS OF THE INSTRUMENT and their offspring could advance the CAUSE OF PAN beyond raping the NCC POCKETS for PERSONAL and POLITICAL and BEVERLEY FINANCIAL GAIN!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –