Digital Business donates $20,000 to Pan Trinbago

Trinidad & Tobago Newsday

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Curepe-based management and technology consultancy and mobile app development company, Digital Business Limited earlier this week presented Pan Trinbago with $20,000 for the future development the steelpan.

....“It gives me great pleasure today to present to Mr Keith Diaz on behalf of Pan Trinbago the sum of $20,000, in recognition of the wonderful work that his leadership and his organisation has done and is continuing to do for the future development of our national instrument, the steelpan,” said Quinten Questel, managing director of Digital Business Ltd.
read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Garvin, who is D ass here, The president of Pan Trinbago or all those educated people who keep putting money in his hands?

• Cecil this was clearly a kick-back for Pan Trinbago's endorsement of this companies pan related product - the pan app.  This looks very seedy, unethical and low but is it illegal under Trinidad and Tobago's laws?

bugs

• Bugs, if it was 2 garbage bags full of 20$ bills I would have said it is illegal. It looks like there is nothing unethical about moving around money in T&T. Boi it's time to go back home. I think that you are right about the kick-back.

• SOLYNDRA was over FIVE HUNDRED MILLION. Diaz cannot even buy a motorcyle with $20,000 in T&T so he better start working out some better deals for himself. 

"In a democracy, people get the government they deserve." So much people vote to put the man in power now everybody want to cry down the man. They even take the poor man to court to try to take away the man job. Leave Diaz alone. I say!

• Claude, the 20,000$ is to buy couple bottles a scotch and some ham for the Christmas.

This reply was deleted.