Replies

• Yes Claude,forum "fireman."So yuh start with Narell, then Starlift ,now Boogsie. give me ah heads up on who's next....my guess professor.lol

• Claude ah find whoever is posting as Ray (I believe I know who it is as it is also his christian name) is saying it well enough for people to get the picture. From what ah see, like it have ah nex Patrick!! Meh pardner call meh an say "boy! ah nex Patrick to deal with on this forum!? Oh Gawd..... lol,lol. Merrytones, doh fraid fuh we...yes we want to be in panorama finals and do well, but it is not the bigger picture for the band's vision in the future. check we back in as few months time,things shaping up.

• I hear yuh loud and clear bro...

• There is no next Patrick. There is only one Patrick.

• No disrespect patrick ramdoo.

• True dat, we have a patrick and ah patrick ramdoo, ah only hope when "bull boy" start to pass there's no mix-up.

• Cecil: Clarkie and Valentine and Ramdoo have all KINDA STARLIFT secrets dey keeping from we. How we go run ah forum if we doh have good information from the source. And how yuh let BOOGSIE win PANORAMA with that RECYCLED LAVWAY, BOY?

• Claude yuh good pardner Valentine said it all.Read his statement, "twice before the season they tried to acquire his services but could NOT accept his terms."  In house band business is not FORUM BUSINESS,so I won't be set up to post any details and ah know yuh good at set up lol.Patrick will read Val's, post so he will not obtain any further explanation from me. Val's post is a big explanation.

• Gerard…Starlift have dey bright future right in dey hand as we debate here…I only hope dey realize it...

• How did I get in the middle of this? Did I mention Ray in my comment? Allyuh mixing the Patricks,boy. I am not far removed from Starlift's business either.
This reply was deleted.