Gregory Lindsay
Pan in this Republic is like ashes after bushman bun down dry bamboo stool in de bush to plant 🌽. Selwyn Williams Dennis Singh preaching like John the Baptist in de Desert 🏜 sounding de alarm on deaf ears and covered eyes. We voted in 2018 for CHANGE & de COVID give we XCHANGE. 1.5 Million TTD in 🌽 to raid from The Barn till October 2021 Ent; for Friends & Family Ent!! Where is Orchestra's 2nd COVID Relief Check..like last year at this time when we were in lockdown..eh. Travis Mulraine I am asking that Fuad Abu-Bakr Aquil Arrindell Bryon F. Serrette ....the die is cast; and it is quarantined in Tobago. I predicted 2 things Cary Codrington and Keith Byer ...there will be no Carnival in 2022 and there will be a postponement of AGM 2020-2021 until October 2022.
Do not attempt to sugarcoat any shit; or perfume with spicy herbs spices bad meat, my good friends. This administration caught us all with their words before COVID; but has now lost us on their actions since COVID, since then like 🐟 started rotting from de Head. Doh jook pardner. I will start tagging the Executive personalities who eating de 🌽 at PTB, and doing ABSOLUTELY nothing to assist Steelbands in this 2nd forced lockdown. Not for not wanting too; but that the organization has virtually been silenced and lost its bargaining power as it approaches the end of its term, and what is left can only feed office holders one is left to suspect.
I am trying to understand how exactly does the former Treasurer of the last regime; the prevailing signatory of the Memorandum of Agreement between NCC and PTB, who resided as financial adviser to the elected Treasurer for most of this administrative term is now the Plant Manager. Now I expect no explanation or transparency here Douglas Williams and Alphion Byron but clearly for de swine on de ground, all cannot be fair and on the square here...Facts!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –