Replies

• People: this audio is recorded and provided online by UTT and Pan Trinbago, NOT When Steel Talks. 

• Yes but it's been removed or pulled from the site...

• I wonder why. HMM.

• We are grateful to whoever shared the prelims. with us and hope they continue for the rest of the panorama. 

• Cecil, this is where you stand with Skiffle, An annulment is a legal procedure which cancels a marriage between a Chutney and Soca. Annulling a marriage is as though it is completely erased - legally, it declares that the marriage never technically existed and was never valid. My choice is still Exodus even tho' I haven't heard them, and we still have a Bet that Claude boy Andy placed in front  of Ray. 

• Bede: Flamingoes and Exodus is both my FAMILY BANDS. But I cannot see EXODUS winning in this decade. Boogsie have ah NICE MUSICALLY CHEAP formula that he is using which is GOOD ENOUGH for GOVERNMENT WUK!!!

So ah done give the prize to PHASE II.

Answer that fellah, Andy. He raise ah good topic.!!!

• I listen to "Jump High" sung by Destra then I listen to Phase2 playing it at practice, the tune is very simple, Boogzie will make Mass with that tune, For the public, the tune came out to late, then again, is the Judges doing the judging, the only thing the public will play a part is the People's choice and the People's choice will always be All stars.  

• That stream we got yesterday was live but not ALIVE.

Thanks for the effort anyway, I believe it was the WACK people.

• What happened to the music??? Everything is gone????

• Eye4Pan, they probably getting ready to Update the Music list with the others from Yesterday

This reply was deleted.