ALLYUH remember THE TEAM REBUILD PROMISE? Well that was just MAMAGUY for the BACKWARD PAN DELEGATES. Nothing was REBUILT and an INTERNAL WAR started in THE EXECUTIVE and THE WOMAN IS BOSS PRESIDENT turned out to be NOT ENOUGH WOMAN to handle dem HARD BACK PAN MEN so they have been FIGHTING instead of REBUILDING from since 6 MONTHS in OFFICE.

Now the RADICAL LEFT form a NEW PARTY to run against BEVERLEY next year and they already LAUNCH DEY CAMPAIGN from right inside the PAN TRINBAGO HEADQUARTERS. The strategy is to go ALL OVER TOWN and to EVERY PAN YARD in the COUNTRY and BAD TALK BEVERLEY so they could WIN OVER THE DELEGATES. And of course they have to throw in some false charges of inappropriate spending and the usual POLITICAL DIRT.

But if allyuh ever FIND OUT who MENDEZ and HAREWOOD and GULSTON join forces with to TAKE DOWN BEVERLEY -- allyuh go BAWL FOR MURDER.

No matter how hard I tried to explain to CECIL and EARL that BEVERLEY was going to get BITE UP IN TOWN and that if they wanted PAN PROGRESS they should go with LAWFORD DUPRES -- dey let RACE RULE DEY REASON. So Dem two fellahs did not really want PAN PROGRESS ... they just get caught up in some WOMAN IS BOSS UNREASONING. And LAWFORD DUPRES had some HIGH POWERED WOMEN on his team and ROWLEY was going to give him THIRTY MILLION right off the bat. Imagine a woman like GILLIAN BISHOP would have been running PAN TRINBAGO if LAWFORD DUPRES had won the election. IMAGINE THAT!!! That woulda been a REAL WOMAN IS BOSS.

Instead allyuh let GERARD MENDEZ completely mislead allyuh and then he turn around and MASH UP THE ORGANIZATION and become BEVERLEY'S WORST NIGHTMARE -- he have she so stressed out she CANNOT EVEN SLEEP.

The sad thing is that I KNEW that GERARD MENDEZ had MAJOR DESIGNS on BECOMING PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO -- from long time now. So all he really wanted was THE STEPPING STONE to get on THE EXECUTIVE -- and BEVERLEY unknowingly PROVIDED THAT STEPPING STONE. All the while thinking that SHE WAS IN CHARGE OF THINGS -- but in reality she WAS GETTING PLAYED by TOWN MEN. Which leads me back to my simple thesis THAT NO WOMAN CYAR COME FROM TOBAGO AND RULE DEM MAN RAT. How Earl and Cecil and THE DELEGATES and Bertel and Boogsie and Duvone and all the WHEN STEEL TALKS BEVERLEY SUPPORTERS could not see that is BEYOND ME.

In the end, we had another THREE YEARS wasted with VERY LITTLE PROGRESS for PAN except for the ACCOMPLISHMENTS of MARCUS ASH -- the only person on the executive who was doing any work. And now they are on the verge of VILIFYING HIM for cussing out MENDEZ. Hell, MENDEZ should have been CUSSED OUT and FIRED -- but BEVERLEY TOO WEAK TO FIRE MENDEZ.

So the FAILURE of another PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE has been STAMPED and the internal war wages on as opposing factions make plans for ELECTION 2021 as early as AUGUST 2020.

LEADERSHIP YOU CAN TRUST: NOTHING MORE THAN AH FAST VOTE SLOGAN!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just remember that a south man is now the minister of government with responsibility for culture. A south man who stood down as the sitting MP for the constituency of San Fernando East (Cocoyea, Pleasantville...), only to return as a member of government via the senate, and to be made minister with responsibility for culture.

This south man who in now responsible for culture would have had strong support in the past when he ran for office, and at present, from people alienated and isolated by the sitting Pan Trinbago executive as a consequence of their refusal to support the team that makes up the sitting executive (disjointed as it is).

South will be pivotal going forward.

• Sheppard may once more become relevant.
    • Aquil now undoubtedly has the ears of the minister.
    • Byam could return like the phoenix
    • Etc.
    • Regrello holds the key.

Sense make before book, that is all I will say for now and return to my cave.

This reply was deleted.