When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Israel Khan to Gosein (Be big and pull the 'Rowlee Mudda' song). Then i asked myself anybody ever told Crazy be big and pull 'Paul Yer Mudder Come.

Rowlee Mudda song is offensive and if we intend to start pulling songs, Then we have to start pulling songs that went before, all the songs. That is some of the remarks coming out of T&T from the high and the mighty to the Man on the streets. Yet i cannot remember anybody asking Crazy to pull his 1990 song 'Paul You Mother Come'. What is the difference between the two songs, Is one offensive and one is just slackness?

Views: 508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TRINIDAD IS TRINIDAD!!! AND AMERICA IS AMERICA!!!

Ah might as well add: BRAZIL IS BRAZIL!!! AND TRINIDAD IS TRINIDAD!!!

Boy, RUSSELL PROVIDENCE really come and FREE MEH UP!!!

THIS IS HILARIOUS 'PAUL YUH MUDDER COME' IS BABY FEED. DO WE KNOW WHO THE HELL IS PAUL? IN ADDITION REMOVE THE 'O' FROM 'COME' WHAT DO YOU GET 'CEE ME' REMOVE THE 'O' FROM 'COUNT'' WHAT DO YOU GET............?

SO TELL ME WHICH IS MORE OFFENSIVE. THIS IS NOT 'DOUBLE ENTENDRE' THIS  'SONG' LEAVES NOTHING FOR THE IMAGINATION. SO PLEASE DON'T CALL IT 'DOUBLE ENTENDRE'  WHAT YOU ALL CAN DO IS TO GO AND LOOK FOR 'PAUL' AND ASK HIM IF HIS MUDDER COME YET. NUFF SAID.

BY THE WAY PANORAMA FINALS IS ON THE 17TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE GRAND MASTER'S DEATH, ON FEB 11TH, 2000.

Learn from a MASTER of the Art...Mom ah loose it Panorama Night???

Panorama Night...

Raf Robertson - Panorama Night

Lord Kitchener - Sugar Bum Bum (Instrumental)

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service