When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

Views: 5105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a very sad day for all of T&T. This was a very humble man and he will be miss. The only thing missing from his accomplishments was a Panorama title which in my opinion he should have won with Pan By Storm. He didnt win that year but he did win over the hearts of the people. My condolences to your family and hope that you RIP.
The Shell Invaders Family offer our condolences to his wife and family. This was so sudden, sad and unfortunate;
Deepest condolences to his family and extended family, which is all of us! It's just so sad. May all of us be comforted by the memories of the 'sweet pan' moments that he shared. Rest In God's Eternal Peace, Professor!.
Very very sad news. My condolences to Professor's (Ken's) family and friends. Real sad!

My condolence to PRO's family. RIP my friend.

What a terrible and tragic loss. An amazing talent and a beautiful person. Rest in perfect peace "Professor". Condolences to his loved ones.

On behalf of our members and the steelpan community, the Ontario Steelpan Association extends our deep condolences to the family of Ken "Professor" Philmore on the untimely passing of their loved one. Pro was a very warm, multi-talented musician who became a tireless, global ambassador for the steelpan movement.  His passing has left a void which will be difficult to fill. 

May he rest in peace.

condolence to the family, 

Massive lost of a steelpan ambassador R.I.P Professor #CultureLivesHere 

So sorry to hear this news. Condolences to all of his friends and family. Such a loss for the whole musical world.

Deepest condolences to the Professor who has contributed a lot to the success of Caribbean Extravaganza with his arrangements that was compatible to smaller steel bands..The Diaz clan will always  keep his memory going as our youngest member Isaac Ferrette 7 years old has adopted his unique style of solos..You will be missed Ken and the world will miss the generous contribution you gave to the steel pan industry..RIP brother...Bob Diaz...Mgr, Caribbean Extravaganza

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service