New York Panorama 2013.

Other than the drama around Steel Xplosion (who apparently are going to be allowed into the competition after all), there isn't much recent discussion about the panorama next week. The WST thread about it has sunk to the bottom. As I understand it here is the up-to-date rundown of bands in A-Z order:

ADLIB - The Fog - Andre White

CASYM - Fantastic Friday - Duvone Stewart

Crossfire - Leh Go - Kendall Williams

Despers USA - Wining Queen - Odie Franklin

D'Radoes - Fantastic Friday - BJ Marcelle

Harmony - Gold - Marc Brooks

Pan Fantasy - Fantastic Friday - Al Foster

Pan Sonatas - Fantastic Friday - Leon Foster Thomas

Pantonic - Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playing Mas - Seion Gomez

Steel XPlosion - She Ready - Freddie Harris, Jr

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• UPDATE:

Metro - Somebody - Eddie Quarless

• I was surprise to see Steel X plosion on the list of bands playing at the NY Panorama without a big Hurrah, this is NEWS, But came to find out, NOAH spreading bad RAKE, lol

• Boi allyuh in The Big Apple like drama, Ah making up a tune about allyuh and calling it "Too much Drama for the Rama Mama.

• Sorry to unintentionally spread misinformation, I had been told that Freddie had announced the band's inclusion on Facebook, which is why I said "apparently"... What is the season without rumors...
    • So Allyuh, Is Steel X plosion playing or not? Are they going to be on the road Jouvert'

• After contacting officials of both WIADCA and USSA this afternoon, When Steel Talks has received statements from both organizations, that as of this date and time, there are no plans for Steel X Plosion to participate in the 2013 New York Panorama, either as a guest artist, or as a competitor in the event.

• I hope to be in the panorama next week and will like to meet with other old pan people and shoot the breeze, lets see if we can make it happen.

• Was now talking to a friend I don't  want believe this is true but was told that some one Stole Crossfire pan racks. Find that hard to believe.

This reply was deleted.