Semi-Finals Order of Appearance for Large Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama 2018

Carnival and Panorama 2018

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Following the announcement of the fourteen semi-finalists in the large steel orchestra category of the 2018 Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama competition, the order in which they will take the stage this Sunday January 28 is now known. The bands meet up at the Queen’s Park Savannah in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad. Title defenders Trinidad All Stars Steel Orchestra appear in position number two.
click for order of appearance

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•   What is the website for semi finals 

• How in the would would you believe anyone with common sense would think that two of the top arrangers like Pelham and "BJ" could arrange for a band like Exodus? that's just crazy it just won't work. There is a time for everything, a time to start and a time to end. My friend Pelham should take a well deserved rest he has paid his dues. Let Mr. Marcelle "BJ" do his thing alone, at least for 3 yrs and see if he can take the band back to winning again.

• Don Clarke, I'm incline to believe that BJ is who arranging the tune, Pelham might be just working out the band. it is admirable of the Exodus management not firing Pelham. Ray Holman work out Phase ll, they just can't push aside old arrangers.

• I am not thinking or saying anyone is pushing Pelham out of the way, but when I see on W.S.T that these two gentleman shearing the same spot light it really don't make any sense whatsoever. You have never read that phase II ever talk about Ray Holman and Mr.Sharpe arranging the same tune; no way in "HELL". What happens if the said band makes a bad showing, are you going to blame both men. This is not soccer we are talking about where you have a Head Coach and his Assistance, let's be for real people.   

• But the EXODUS MUSIC was the BIGGEST BUST imaginable this year!!! So they need to make some changes!!! I can't believe that they could believe that they are SOUNDING GOOD.

• So what happened to BIRDSONG?

• the thing ent even start and dey thiefin people already.

• That's funny, Randi!!!

• Singing in the rain.

• Best of luck to all bands.

This reply was deleted.