Replies

• WST has enhanced my life and allowed to learn about pan. thanks to all in this global endeavor.
  • izapanlover.
  • Hello WST

I was a member of the Trinidad Tripoli Steel band. I used to be called Tripoli Scratcher ma. I am living in Australia since 1977 playing my Invaders Tenor pan and have my own group called Calypso Pan-tas-tic. My group made of tenor pan, keyboards, guitar bass and drums, doubling on congas and vocals, also ukulele. I am proud to be oart of WStT

Courtney Leiba
    Calypso Pan-tas-tic
    • Yes, we remember Mr Leiba. You all heard about "Ramajay" on the pan?
      Well, Mr Leiba was the best at "ramajay" on the scratcher.

I would also like to express my sincere appreciation for the magnificent job WST/ Pan Times have done in promoting and advancing the worldwide steelband movement.

This site has become the focal point of the steelband movement, (sorry , PanTrinbago) and the main source of information, discussion, education and entertainment for all things related to the Pan and Pan culture.

On behalf of myself and Pan lovers everywhere, a heartfelt
      Thank you,Thank you very much, When Steel Talks.
    • Mr. Leiba, you are a legend. I heard of "Leiba" the scratcher-man, long before I know which band he was in. Thanks. Kim Johnson
  • May I be the 1st to wish all 6499 of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year

Randi S Curvan
  • Also good health to all !!
This reply was deleted.