Pan in D Country Side 2015

Pan Trinbago's "Pan in D Country Side" 2015 was fantastic. All participants and patrons agreed that it was one of the best. Maybe it was because of the nature of the event. In this, the last such event for 2015, a number of Steelbands volunteered to give their services free of charge, to raise funds that would assist three icons of the South / Central region in attaining greater mobility.

Out of the many bands wishing to participate, only seven were selected. What an outpouring of love it was. People from all over Trinidad and Tobago came to lend support, and the entertainment was more than they anticipated.

The program started at about 4:00pm with radio I 95.5 fm streaming live from Rio Claro The president Keith Diaz and councilor R Nagassar of the Rio Claro regional corporation welcomed the audience and brought greetings.

- See more at: http://www.panonthenet.com/news/2015/nov/pan-in-d-countryside-10-14-2015.htm#sthash.zveM4vix.dpuf

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks a lot, From Hatters young arranger. Much appreciated.

• Thanks Kevin Mcleod, I should have told you my name and ask for your own. (lol)

You can ask Dr. Remy to show you the two books she purchased from me. Good luck at Panorama 2016. When I return to T&T, I will check you out.

Peace and Pan

• Yes! we arrived late, so I only heard Hatters, Supernova and Desperadoes.  I have to mention that I was impressed with Hatters young arranger, whom I asked to meet. However, I was blown away by Supernovas' repertoire. I was told that they are moving up to the Large Category for panorama 2016. Somethings to look forward for in 2016.

(1) Supernovas in Large (2) Three Young American arrangers with a South Large (3) Robbie not with Desperadoes, but with Starlift (4) Zanda up the Hill, but will be rehearsing on mid Frederick Street.

Peace and Pan

• Who is the South Band?.....lol

This reply was deleted.