Pan Trinbago Commissions 2012 Pan Calendar

Global -  Pan Trinbago has commissioned popular local cartoonist Keith “Keithos” Anderson to illustrate it’s first-ever calendar.

The months of the year depict milestones along the way in the development of the steel pan. These include the famous riots outside Globe cinema, Pan Parang, Pan in the 21st century, Pan at NAPA (National Academy for the Performing Arts), Pan Night and Day, the P.H.I. (Percussive Harmonic Instrument) and Sparrow’s “the outcast” to name a few.
read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pan Trinbago don't do we talk; Pan Trinbago do we talk. We cannot be pleased. (lol) I applaud the calender idea. My 2cents is historic notes should have been printed on certain dates. For example: JANUARY: date the earliest prelims etc,etc; FEBRUARY: date Boogsie/Phase II 20 points, date of the first panorama/&winner etc,etc; MARCH: date the latest panorama finals; APRIL: date the first panorama in that month; date X band's10-point win at Pan in the 21st Century, date the first X Tobago win etc,etc; MAY: date the first Borough Day etc,etc, Date the inaugural Pan Is beautiful&winner; Date the Pan becoming our national instument etc,etc. These are some pointers for the 2013 Pan Trinbago calender. I do not know if anyone at Pan Trinbago thought of what I have suggested, but a cost factor detered them. What do you think?

• Ian these people need you to help make them look nice.LMAO!

• Cecil, I will ask Mr. Diaz's secretary for an appoinment when I go down.

Thanks, and tell your daughter thanks. 

This reply was deleted.