Replies

• The STRUGGLE continues...

Trinidad All Stars - The Battle Hymn

Laventille Serenaders - Blessed Assurance

• Forward Ever, Backward Never!!!

• http://parlcloud.ttparliament.org:8081/PapersLaidViewer/TempFiles/P...

Pan%20Trinbago%20Audit%20Report%202013-2016.pdf

She also said: The extent of the financial problems in which Pan Trinbago had found itself, were unimaginable and very serious."....
    The genesis of the extent to which the President and her Cabinet arrived into office a year ago can be more easily understood by going to EITHER of the verifiable links above.
    Though this information is a year late....better late than never so that as the organization rethinks its strategies over the next year to reduce our debt by another 18 million over the next year. You know that was what as the elected executive that is what all of you signed up for...to be transparent, to provide us with the information that we need in order to understand how exactly it is the last executive took the organization there; how did the delegate membership allow them to take away all of their authority, as the supreme body and just explains so much about everything from then to now.

Now let me say this I will have a lot more to say and because this goodly lady @⁨Beverly Ramsey-Moore⁩ decided to tell me to bury this information and you Treasurer @⁨Gerald Mendez⁩ dont even have the courtesy to advise us in advance exactly of how it is there is no financial reports for the AGM until at the AGM but congratulating yourself for sending reports to delegates a day in advance with no explanation as to how exactly you and de Pan Cabinet save the organization 18 million dollars on our debt. No mamaguy meh and this delegate membership.

The President does always say, talk we business at the AGM but we had no financial business to talk about and the financial business that we have been waiting a whole year to talk about, you direct me not to talk about it and bury the information in front of all the delegates. Eh. At my meeting to talk about my business, why we here...you tell me to bury it.

Respectfully, There will be no more Politburo Dictorial Behavioural Tendencies at PanHQ....I come to de meeting to talk our business and at every turn....is ah stonewall ah keep hitting...OK

I will have a lot lot more to say in a full blown interview with When Steel Talks very very soon; that I have been delaying to give the Executive team the maneuverability to exercise their diffcult mandate over the last year. BUT CLEARLY after what transpired yesterday....is open season on Lindsay again...so is no problem......I am neither weary nor fatigued. The executive say they want transparency ok...no problem...
    Start reading the above mentioned links....people and take a good lesson why you must never parang de wrong house.

What the executive ought to have done a year ago, you reneged on...so regrettably you leave me no choice but to help you to always remember the primary mandate that you were elected on. REMEMBER your manifesto promise and be completely transparent.

• GREGORY: I don't know what this MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE COCKROACH (Claude Gonzales) doing in PAN BUSINESS.

First of all, MARCUS ASH called RUSSELL PROVIDENCE the NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF PAN TRINBAGO -- after I try SO HARD to WIN THAT NOMINATION. Ah still have a CONCUSSION over that!!!

And now WHEN STEEL TALKS planning to do a FULL BLOWN INTERVIEW with YOU -- and after all the YEARS I spend on THIS FORUM fighting for PAN PROGRESS ... dey never ask to INTERVIEW ME.

At tell yuh -- sometimes you JUST CANNOT WIN A HAND!!!

But, GREGORY, yuh know how YOU and ME does GO DOWN REAL GOOD!!! So I cannot WAIT to hear that interview that you are planning to do with WHENSTEELTALKS -- because you know that I am in THE GLOBAL PAN TING and to me  THAT IS A GLOBAL PAN EVENT!!!

I can't believe that THEY TOLD YOU to BURY THE AUDIT REPORT (yuh must be talking about something else other than the AUDIT REPORT -- so enlighten me if I am wrong) -- and now dey VEX WITH YOU for PUTTING IT in the PUBLIC DOMAIN.

Doh stress, man!!! Putting MENDEZ as TREASURER is like PUTTING TRUMP AS PRESIDENT. But TIME longer THAN TWINE!!!

• Ey...you Mr Gonzales...Yuh could get charged for copyright infringement...Doh use my good name without permission again eh!!...But yuh is meh bestest partner on this discussion board these days...So ah will give yuh a bligh this time...Especially after Lindsay gone and and transfer de concussion the Minister for Tobago affairs give him to you...

This reply was deleted.