Pan Trinbago to pay $10,000 to two members

Trinidad Express Newspapers

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Pan Trinbago was yesterday ordered by a High Court judge to pay $10,000 to two steelband members who were seeking positions on the committee of the governing body for pan and steelband music.

Justice Ricky Rahim in the San Fernando High Court also ruled that Keith Simpson of St. James Tripolians Steel Orchestra, and Denise LJ Hernandez of Neal and Massy All Stars, were eligible candidates for election to the office of the Central Executive Committee of Pan Trinbago.

The election was scheduled for October 28 but Simpson and Hernandez, as well as Maurice Alexander and Steadson Jack of Pan Elders, filed a lawsuit after their nominations to the elections for a new executive were turned down.
read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's what you call a swift ruling.

• Don't celebrate yet Cecil!!! Read my post to you under the "GREENS" topic.

• That's a deceptive HEADLINE!!!

• Come on Claude after all that went down in the Nigeria-Gate, you can't be calling for a time-out after just one punch.

bugs

• Bugs I was referring specifically to the headline as it contrasted with the last two sentences of the article:

"The judge ordered that they pay $14,000 in costs to Pan Trinbago.

Pan Trinbago was also ordered to pay $14,000 in costs to Simpson and Hernandez"

This reply was deleted.