Replies

• Claude, my apologies for not responding sooner, But I will not dare to comment whether Aquil have the skills , ect, ect  to run Pan Trinbago, but who ever replaces Mr Diaz I wish them best of luck, as it appears to be a very difficult job for anyone to fulfill.

• In all seriousness Aquil as leader will attract the youth to the movement, that's what needed today.

• Brother Aquil has to remember there’s no letter “I” in the word TEAM, this is NOT a spectator sport stay FOCUSED, don’t get caught up in the ego blindness, the struggle continues, your comrades are looking for leaders who can inspire with commitment and determination. You’ve only just begun; just keep “Bouncin’ Back” when the adversity strikes. Peace…one nation under a GROOVE.

• I just love this forum. So many opinions, Also Claude I like when you included TRUMPIAN, and George in your reply to Bugs.

• Speaking of opinions, Marilyn: Do you think Aquil Arrindell has the right skills and character and integrity and diplomatic depth and global vision and managerial talent to run PAN TRINBAGO effectively?

• With the right coach, he willin to learn. Youth in his favour, a great heart. I agree with Cecil, we need to bring youth to the table, and change the gangster brand at Pan Trinbago. Other than this thinking, PTB should be dissolved.
        • Bertel: Just make sure AQUIL find a POSITION for you in this NEW CABINET!!! I eh telling him that MORE THAN ONCE!!!

• DClaude, the only position I want is to watch whoever sitting on d chair with Hawkeyes. Ah watching what going in an out dey pockets, an if ah smell anything funny or stink, ah bringin out d whip. So Aquil an allyuh beware, OK!! Put some decency in pan fuh d youth!
  • Nothing yet and the same should be offered for 'Rama 2018.
  • Bugs, doh call meh name. Yuh ain't see how quiet ah is desses days? Ah letting Aquill do all DE work now.
This reply was deleted.