When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Views: 2821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes eddie will watch for that one later.
THIS TYPE OF SONG IS A STARLIFT TUNE YES NO 1 ELSE
This is a good song, I love its simple musical construction. Arrangers can do what they like.
RANDY YOU KNOW GOOD TUNE BOY///THE TUNE IS A CLASSIC/// CRAZY COMING STRONG///
CRAZY,EXCELLENT--EXCELLENT.OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING AND SINGING SOME OF THE BEST LYRICS IN THE CALYPSO FIELD.I HAVE BEEN ARGUING WITH PEOPLE ABOUT THIS. I PERSONALLY THINK YOU ARE NECK AND NECK WITH DE FOSTO. GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU RECEIVE THE CREDIT YOU TRULY DESERVE AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS. "THE BANDIT"
I LISTEN TO THIS TUNE OVER & OVER, AND THE MORE I HEAR IT, I FEEL LIKE HOW MICHAEL JACKSON USED TO FEEL ( CAN'T STOP TILL AH GET ENOUGH...... IT SWEETER THAN MADINGA SUGAR FROM EAST AFRICA////// BIG UP THE MAN CRAZEEEEEEEE FOR A CLASSIC PAN CALYPSO - THE SONG HAVE EVERYTHING - MELODY - GREAT LYRICS - AND GOOD SINGING AND HUMOR//// LET"S PLAY THIS ONE FOR CRAZY & ORTHNEIL/// PAN SONGS DONT HAVE GOOD LYRICS LIKE THAT/// KEEP IT UP CRAZY - I KNOW YOU HAVE MORE TO COME/// HATS OFF
I THINK THIS SONG IS GOING PLACES///ITS GOOD///CLEVER CRAZY//// FOC - CARNIVAL IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
JAKCKIE S... KNOWS GOOD SONGS
Can't beat this for now. Can always depend on De Fosto. He's the the Kitchener of to-day.

Vince Hernandez
Good contender, Crazy. However, something lacking.

De Quees
Nice!!!!
DEFOSTO IS GREAT///HE IS THE EVOLUTION OF PAN MUSIC TODAY

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service