Phase II Pan Groove Panorama champs off to Nigeria

Trinidad Express

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Reigning national Panorama champion Petrotrin Phase II Pan Groove will make a four-day tour to the African continent later this month as part of its first prize.

Arranger Len “Boogsie” Sharpe will lead a contingent of 18 players, a tuner, the manager and a Pan Trinbago official on a tour of Nigeria from November 21-25.

The tour was made possible by funding from the Chrome Group of Companies of Abuja, Nigeria through “Developmental Funding” to Pan Trinbago.

read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Bede if they get paid in Nigerian currency they would each have to buy another suitcase which might be the same cost of the millions of dollars they would be paid. Just Kidding. Have a great time guys, take some Cola nuts with you when you return home. It is said Coca Cola get all their Cola nuts from there.
  • My hope is that these Phase ll pan people be justly compensated after flying the flag 4 days in Nigeria.

•    I hope they get paid in US Dollars and not Nigeria naira $1. = 158.00 naira

• Have fun guys and fly the flag of T&T higher.
  • All blessings to Boogsie and his group of 18 players, Keep the RED, WHITE and BLACK of T&T flying high, so that there may be more opportunities of this kind for other bands in our Twin island republic. 

• Wonderful News!Share the Positive Vibes !!!!!!

• Wish I could go with them...just to support
  • GREAT. This is another great effort to take the Trinidad talents and instrument to the rest of the world.

• This is awesome. The people will love it.
This reply was deleted.