Replies

• I've never seen this before, everyone feel that Renegades can't be beaten and the battle is for second and third place, They were that good.

• After the 1990 semi finals, who felt Fonclaire with Pan By Storm could be beaten?

What ended up happening?

I not saying Renegades not going to take the title.

I saying underestimate certain bands at your peril. 

I know FOR SURE...Duvone not underestimating ANYONE.

• We are down to the wire and all bands are coming hard, if it's one thing we know for sure is, the band that have the best performance will win, so best of luck to all.

• Cecil: Ah changing meh picks!!!

1. DESPERADOES

2. RENEGADES

3. ALL STARS

4. PHASE II

5. SKIFFLE

• Claude, you have a nice 5 but I will put All Stars 5th.  2018 is the Year For Love and Hello

• For years now A LOT OF PEOPLE were touting DUVONE as the NEW MESSIAH OF PAN. (All the discussions are here on this forum if somebody wants to DIG THEM UP.) I asked around (I was not hearing it) and a lot people told me that he sounds too much LIKE JIT -- so I decided to wait for the NEXT MESSIAH because I was not quite taken in.

This year, with the change in the music and the delivery of his arrangement, something clicked with the PUBLIC -- and TOWN SAY that HIS TIME HAS COME. You don't even have to be in TRINIDAD to feel the momentum. So he can't be beaten. Plenty people say that they are hearing SWEETNESS in the music -- but ah put meh ear to the speaker; turn the radio up LOUDER; yet ah still cyar decipher!!!

• Your solution is simple Claude: learn to listen not jus
        t hear.

• A.L if he look at Duvone he'll walk him through the music.

• Renegades, Phase 2,  Despers, Skiffle, Supernovas, Allstars.

• Two weeks to work on a panorama tune could cause serious damage..

This reply was deleted.