When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ridiculous that in this high-tech day and age, so many people outside of T&T, crossing their fingers hoping to see and hear panorama without glitches, or blank screens, or video but no audio

Comment by WST Member Dougal Williams

Ridiculous that in this high-tech day and age, so many people outside of T&T, crossing their fingers hoping to see and hear panorama without glitches, without blank screens, without video but no audio, without out-a-time video, without sticking and starting and without stewpsing and pelting a shoe at "Buffering....please wait"

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not working too well so far here, at least... Lots of stops and starts, and some crazy pitch bends due to the sound slowing down and speeding up!

Trinidad must start teaching recording broadcasting skills in schools and colleges and even as high as university levels.

I don't think anyone would be happy with the overall production of sound. This is an instrument that demands total perfection in its reproduction. Like many years gone by TTTV, Advance Dynamics and other pretenders they have all fallen short in the way they settle for mediocrity and sacrifice perfection.

Sanch have delivered well over the years, and dear I say Basement Recordings have a lot to teach Trinidadians.

The Telecast tonight is consistently breaking up due to the large number of folks listening to it on the internet. I think someone may have underestimated the demand on the WWW.

It must improve someday.

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service