2018 Pan Trinbago elections take place on October 28 this provides an opportunity for this movement to chart the course for the future. I am providing a general overview of the direction envisioned for the MEMBERSHIPS CONSIDERATION and look forward to your support on election day.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I listened and was impressed by what I heard. No one, not ONE came close. I'm convinced AMAR deserves enough votes for PT prez. I still support the Byer/Aquil group as assistants to AMAR.

Its a tough hill to climb, after all Amar is a different kind of candidate, if you get my drift, and that's sad to even suggest, but he has the capacity to get the job done. Right now, PT needs AMAR, if he doesn't put up, you have nothing to lose, NADA.

• Mercer: Yuh know that I am NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE CHANDELIER -- so please explain to me what you mean by "a different kind of candidate, if you get my drift" because I eh smart enough to figure out what you mean by that.

EXPLAIN THE THING TO ME, NAH MAN!!! Ah go take the LONG ANSWER!!!

• Not one candidate is addressing the big truck issue and the crime issue.

Account records-how much money is given to the big truck and driver?  eliminate. Give this money to the pan players.

Crime- no decent and respectable parent want to have their children out late to support anything as the crime is getting worst in Trinidad. Hence the reason  a lack of support for the pan. Foreigners taking their hard earn money and time to play pan and mas in Trinidad, getting robbed, killed, no one cares about the safety of anyone. It's all about their own personal gain.

• Patrick, The FAMOUS MINISTER OF CULTURE DOCTOR DOLLY recently said: There is crime everywhere!!!

I recently put up my manifesto with the solution to crime in TRINIDAD!!! But what you do not seem to know is that CRIME is a POLITICAL TOOL down in TRINIDAD and TOBAGO.  And yuh still pushing this PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL, TING.

That time come and gone, boy!!!

• Claude, I am so disappointed that the crime issue is not being addressed. The managers of all the steelbands, the top pan arrangers in the country somehow don't seem to care also. This is the time we all need to hear Boogsie, Smooth, Devon and others begging the police to protect citizens. Law and order need to be at the top of the list, panorama 2019 is due very shortly. Reduce crime and people will come to support various pan activities,panorama, and feel comfortable returning home.

Claude on pan on the road- what I see hear is similar to the PH taxi drivers in TT. Now you can't get rid of them, they can now hold the traveling public to ransom if they need.

The same with truck owners pulling pan. They don't care one crap about the steelband, but in time can strike and all steelband shut down. Mark my words. In face they have no place as an integral part of the steelband in the first place. I just read UWI is being ranked as a top university in the world. Can't they design something for pan?

•  with all due respect

mr amar has started and closed a lot of  business

he is considered    not pnm so that may be a problem

politics runs  this show whether we like it or not

are we ready for this

well its about time

• The fact that Mr Amar "has started and closed a lot of business" really has nothing to do with running PT. His business acumen is definitely a plus.

• "not pnm so that may be a problem

politics runs this show whether we like it or not"

SAY NO MORE!!!

But like you is the only man on this forum who know that: politics runs this show whether we like it or not!!!

• Is that why party group #??? has a slate in the race?

• Then the pan movement is doomed inT&T. Not the rest of the world however. A Body of Pan people can start an International movement outside of T&T and absolutely no one can stop them. That will be the next course if the politics of T&T is in the way of pan.  How dreadful that has been for pan and will be if no concrete change is made. Remember Ellie Mannette is no longer present. Just a tip off here.  Both Amar and Duprey can turn things around worldwide. Either or for President of PT. SIDD says so.

This reply was deleted.